A versatile rapeseed wax pillar candle with our own curated perfume blend. You will not find another candle that smells like this. Only premium essential oils used. Vegan and Cruelty free.
Eco rapeseed wax is ideal for giving an amazing scent throw both unlit and lit. Follow our candle care instructions and you should enjoy an even, waste free and smoke free burn for in excess of 50-60 hours, and what’s more – no container to recycle.
Our unique coffee oil has been derived from waste coffee grounds. Coffee oil is renowned for cleansing and awakening our nasal receptors and to give clarity and calm to our mind.
Top notes of citrus, peppermint and eucalyptus.
Middle notes of lavender, rosemary and coffee.
Base notes of clove, cedar and cumin.
The wax has been beautifully swirled through with our signature waste coffee grounds.
This is exactly what a kitchen garden should smell of! This candle has been inspired by ‘The Garden Kitchen by Pugh’s’ – where these coffee grounds were collected.
We love pillar candles because they can be used in so many different ways. From hurricane lamps to candlestick stands – feel free to create your own style!
As with most of our products, a proportion of our profits will go towards The Wallich, in our mission to try and end homelessness in Wales. So, by beautifying your home with GFG goods, you are helping another person to find their home.
- The first time you burn your candle, it’s very important to keep it lit until the whole surface is liquid wax and extends to the edges. When you burn it thereafter it will burn down evenly and slower.
- When burning after the initial burn, try and burn for a minimum of 45 minutes and no longer than 3-4 hours.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 5mm and if it 'mushrooms' nip the top off. This helps control the size of the flame so as not to burn too fast or smoke.
- Ideally, use a snuffer to extinguish your candle, blowing it out can cause some of the wick to drop into the wax and slightly damage the wick.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Do not leave your candles unattended and place away from drafts, children and pets. Always place candles on a heat-resistant base and set on a level stable surface.
- The coffee grounds will burn within the wax but a residue will also be left at the bottom. We strongly advise that you don’t burn these. Any residue can be burnt on an open fire safely.