£1 of every sale will be donated to The Wallich Charity via Work for Good.
A repurposed, sealed, Terracotta garden pot. Plugged with a penny piece and filled with our unique blend of wax, essential oils and repurposed coffee grounds.
Designed to smell refreshing to us but to deter a range of flying insects n bugs! Did you know that many insects hate both smoke and the 'true' smell of both coffee and peppermint?
The wood wicked candle is for outdoor use ONLY. This is because it is designed to both smoke and crackle. The coffee grounds are combustible (not flammable) and will burn within the wax. However, a small residue of coffee grounds will naturally be found at the base of the candle – we strongly advise that you do not burn these
They come with a cute label made from wildflower seed paper, which you can soak and plant. So you can help nature at the same time!
As with most of our products, a proportion of our profits will go towards The Wallich, in our mission to try and end homelessness in Wales. So, by beautifying your home with GFG goods, you are helping another person to find their home
‘Because nature is not a place to visit. It is home.’
- The first time you burn your candle, its very important to keep it lit until the whole surface is liquid wax and extends to the edges of the vessel. When you burn it thereafter it will burn down evenly and slower.
- When burning after the initial burn, try and burn for a minimum of 45 minutes and no longer than 3-4 hours.
- Your wood wick should not need to be trimmed.
- Ideally, use a snuffer to extinguish your candle, blowing it out can cause some of the wick to drop into the wax.
- This outdoor candle is likely to smoke, flicker, and the flame may be high- especially when first lit.
- If soot does form on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave your candles unattended and place away from direct drafts, children and pets. Always place candles on a heat-resistant base and set on a level stable surface.
- The pot is likely to become hot with extended burning time, so always take care when handling.